An introduction to implementing an RSA Opening Minds curriculum
An exciting one day course designed for schools new to or interested in RSA Opening Minds will be held on December 1st, 2011.
RSA Opening Minds promotes innovative and integrated ways of thinking about teaching and learning. It helps students to develop the skills they need to be effective learners, citizens and employees in the 21st century.
Schools involved in Opening Minds have led the way in showing how an imaginative competence-based curriculum can meet the needs of their school, engage learners and excite staff.
The course will be held at one of the designated RSA Opening Minds Training Schools – Whitley Academy, Coventry.
The course will allow attendees to:
- Find out about the RSA Opening Minds competence framework
- Experience an RSA Opening Minds lesson
- Learn how to develop and implement an Opening Minds curriculum
- Design an effective RSA Opening Minds lesson plan
- Hear from pupils about their experiences of RSA Opening Minds
- Find out about the new Opening Minds accreditation process
For further details and to book tickets visit http://openingmindstickets.eventbrite.com/
Cost: Tickets cost £180 (no VAT is chargeable). Places are limited so book today!
Information about RSA Opening Minds can be found on our website www.rsaopeningminds.org.uk
Any queries email: firstname.lastname@example.org